On 12/20/06, Blair McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Very nice! I could probably use this as well. Some things:

   - In IE I was able to put more than three characters in the first
   part
   - In IE I was able to put in letters
   - It would be great if you could add keyboard arrow support, i.e. to
   navigate between parts

Hm... what version of IE are you using? It should automatically navigate
between fields and treat it as one input. I implemented navigation via arrow
keys (assuming you fully filled out that field) as well as Home & End key
support. I've been testing with IE 6.0.29/sp2.

-js