First bug (let me know if I'm crazy):

$("garbage")[0] returns window, not undefined as I'd expect.

-- Yehuda

On 1/8/07, John Resig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Everyone -

We've just pushed jQuery 1.1a live. This is a testing release - so
your help would be appreciated in testing it out and finding any bugs.
1.1 will be released this weekend (January 14th).

Here's the quick-and-dirty on jQuery 1.1:
* Its selectors are 10-20x faster than those in jQuery 1.0.4.
* The documentation has been completely revamped.
       http://docs.jquery.com/
* The complexity of the API has dropped by 47%.
* It has a ton of bug fixes.
* It has a bunch of great new features.
* … and it's still the small 19KB that you've come to expect.

More information can be found here:
http://jquery.com/blog/2007/01/08/jquery-11a/

You can download the code here:
http://jquery.com/src/jquery-1.1a.js

And submit a new bug report here:
http://jquery.com/dev/bugs/new/

Please post any bugs that you find to the bug tracker, and any
comments that you have to this thread, or to the blog post. Thanks!

--John

Yehuda Katz
Web Developer | Wycats Designs
(ph)  718.877.1325