Klaus Hartl schreef:
> David Duymelinck schrieb:

>>> Oh no... is there a way to prevent this?
>>>

>>> -- Klaus
>>>

>> If you want the 1.0.x behaviour you have to use .bind(). I don't know
>> how the compatibility plugin will deal those functions.
>>

> You mean trigger()? bind() will simply attach the event...
>

> -- Klaus

I taught that was what you meant by preventing the triggering of the
.click(), .blur(), .focus(), .submit() functions. I'm sorry if i
misunderstood your question.
only the argumentless functions trigger the default action.  i read
further and .click(fn)  will also attach the event. to prevent it you
can use a function with event.preventDefault(); i guess.

it's a bit of a search trying to get used to the new behaviour of the
functions :)

--
David Duymelinck