Stefan..

Man...what a difference it makes with you lining up the checkboxes. So much
easier to read them.

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Stefan Holmberg
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 2:55 PM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: Re: [jQuery] List of jQuery-Powered Sites

http://www.findfreefonts.net

using 1.0.4 all over the site - just using one "external" js script as well
and that's the BarelyFitz tab control.

On 1/9/07, Rey Bango <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

With the release jQuery v1.1 eminent, I'd like to begin compiling a list
of jQuery powered sites for posting on the jQuery site. The sites *DO
NOT* have to be jQuery v1.1 specific. Sites using prior versions of
jQuery are perfectly fine for this list. Also, if you're using jQuery
with another library (YUI, PT, Dojo, et al), that's fine as well. We
want to know which sites are using jQuery.

If you could, please provide a description of where jQuery is being used
within the website.

Please reply to this email and I'll begin compiling the list.

Thanks,

Rey

Stefan Holmberg

Systementor AB