That's really nice George...great job.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of George Adamson
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 1:47 PM
To: discuss@jquery.com
Subject: Re: [jQuery] List of jQuery-Powered Sites

Just a little one...

We're introducing JQuery into parts of an existing bespoke travel site, for
example http://www.steppestravel.co.uk/hot-for-2007-page11.aspx where we
dynamically 'pin' postcards to a map.

Uses 'Interface' for deducing element positions and 'Metadata' for reading
pin coordinates from each destination defined in the html.

Each postcard and its coordinates are extracted from the existing static
html so the webmaster can add and change destinations as will. (Coding was
very restricted by being trapped in a clunky old CMS so the result could be
better, but does show what can be done in just a few hours.)

George