Just curious...how are you guys finding out these sites use jQuery? Standard
check the source or what?

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Sam Sherlock
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 1:32 AM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: Re: [jQuery] jQuery Powered Sites - Keep the Links Coming

stumbled across another site using jquery which I did not see in the list
(and its a biggie)

http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/index.cfm

did not see it in the list.

or maybe I am just tired

- S

On 31/01/07, Joel Birch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Rey,

If you are still adding to that list, here is another I forgot to add:

http://www.blushtomatoes.com.au/

Using jQuery for:
- Thickbox plugin
- Corners plugin
- Suckerfish-style drop-downs enhancing foundation of CSS drop-downs
with fade animation. Also to merely enable drop-downs for IE<6.
- A myriad of annoying bug fixes for IE<6. For example, 3px text jog
etc. IE does not rely on these fixes for the site to wor, but having
jQuery loaded anyway made it a cinch to fix them.
- Ajax reload of the "Blush Facts" side feature once per minute or
so, with animation to show that something is changing.

I have plenty more jQuery-powered sites in the works and will send
them in when they are ready if you are still looking for more. Thanks
Rey. Keep up the great work!

Joel Birch.