Ok, so once you sign-up and get to the main area, it's using jQuery
(or, more specifically, Thickbox). It makes me sad when I see code
like this:
<script type="text/javascript" src="/graphics/js/thickbox/addEvent.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/graphics/js/thickbox/jquery.js"></script>

--John