From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Christian Montoya
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 8:29 AM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: Re: [jQuery] jQuery Powered Sites - Keep the Links Coming

> > On 1/10/07, Rey Bango <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Hey all,
> > >
> > > I just wanted to let you know that I've been compiling the list of
> > > sites and definitely noting all of the ones submitted. Thank you
> > > for providing the info.
> > >
> > > Please keep sending links as we want to have a nice list of
> > > jQuery-powered sites for the jQuery web site.

Hi, I just jumped on this list to let you know that CMS Made Simple has
converted most of its Javascript to jQuery:

http://blog.cmsmadesimple.org/2007/02/08/20-needs-your-help/

The change will be in the 2.0 version that is in development, which will
come out some time down the road.

And I should probably mention that the developer is looking for Javascript
help, in case anyone would like to get involved.

Also, I use jQuery on this site for a little Ajax form action:
http://www.designtocss.com/

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.net .. designtocss.com