Thanks for the prompt reply, I normally use jqModal class on an anchor but I
wrote this version using jqmShow() because my application has a series of
events that takes place before the jqModal window has to be shown. I could
change it, but why add an anchor for the Modal window if it will never be
clicked? Is jqmShow() not fully functional yet?

- jake