From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jörn Zaefferer
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 4:55 PM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: Re: [jQuery] Need help implementing validation...

http://bodaford.whitestonemedia.com/html/featured_property_details.cfm?Prope
> rty_ID=1
>
> Scroll down and click on the "Click here to calculate mortgage payment"
and
> the
> form fields and button should slide into view.

As I said, an example does can do wonders.

First, you still have alpha 2 on that page.

Second, and more important, your form selector doesn't select anything.
Just try it by feeding this to the Firebug console on your page:
$("#Mortgage_Calculation_Form")

Your form has a name, but no ID.

The fact that it worked at some point could have been caused by a bug in
jQuery core itself, which was fixed recently.

--
Jörn Zaefferer