From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jörn Zaefferer
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 6:26 PM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: Re: [jQuery] Need help implementing validation...

Rick Faircloth schrieb:
> Thanks for looking at it, Jorn...
>
> It's still not working.  I checked the version of the validation plugin
> and Firebug tells me it's beta 1.
>
> However, I downloaded the validation plug-in again and also jquery
> just to make sure.
>
> I added the id to the form.
>
> Still having no luck.  :o(
>
> Any other ideas?

Yes. You've got a second element with the same ID as your form.

Get Firebug and execute this on the console to see the element:
$("#Mortgage_Calculation_Form")

You really need to test your selectors until you are absolutely sure
that you are selecting the right element before doing anything with the
element.

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de