Easy there tiger. Brice is one of the cool ones on here and I think he's
just voicing his opinion in general. I didn't read it as anything
personal against ya. :o)

Could everybody please just take a deep breath and re-read anything
they're about to post? Lets stay cool with each other.  :o)

Rey....

Daemach wrote:
> Thanks for the beatdown Brice!  I'm glad you're the only jerk I've seen on
> this list!
>
> And don't be an elitist prick - some people reviewing this framework are new
> to jQuery and some even to javascript programming itself.  If you can't say
> something nice, go work at Microsoft.
>

> Brice Burgess wrote:
>> Daemach wrote:
>>> I would like to be able to dump the contents of the current selector to
>>> the
>>> console using $"#myselector").debug() without loading a plugin.
>>> Something
>>> as simple as the following would work, though if you devs have some ideas
>>> on
>>> how to make it more useful I'm sure it would be welcomed, especially by
>>> new
>>> users:
>>>
>>>              jQuery.fn.debug = function() {
>>>              console.log(this);
>>>              return this;
>>>              }
>>>
>>> Long chains that include callbacks with anonymous functions make it
>>> difficult to use console.log($()).  Can this be added to the jQ codebase
>>> so
>>> it's always available?
>>>
>> This is a ridiculous, not well thought out, and highly
>> individual/personalized request. Of course this should be a plugin! All
>> debuggers are "plugins" AFAIK -- or, at least compile time flags. Please
>> keep the core lean, mean, and clean, and think thrice before bloating.
>>
>> ~ Brice
>>
>> ~ Brice

BrightLight Development, LLC.
954-775-1111 (o)