Thanks, but I meant I don't have access to the server the script will be
running on. :)

I've re-pasted my code with comments to better explain what I'm trying to
do: http://pastebin.ca/393352

As it is, the script does work, the only problem is that it doesn't load a
link's content in the next sibling div of the links parent table row, it
only loads it in the very first div with the ".newDiv" class. I've tried
swapping .siblings(".newDiv:first") for nextSibling, but it throws up errors
when I do.