Jörn Zaefferer ha scritto:
> I like that. Dunno yet what I'd need that for, but I'll keep it in mind.
> Could you please add the link to the plugin list in the wiki and provide
> demo links at the top of your plugin site? Thanks.

Other than the Alexandre suggestion (in fact treemaps have been already
used instead of tag clouds but, as far as I know, never with a
javascript implementation), you can unobtrusively show statistics, even
hierarchically

Ex: How many jQuery files have been downloaded for each version?
You can have a table with the data and, optionally, show a treemap with
a hierarchical treemap for each major, minor and bugfix release. We have
done the same thing with SPIP.
(http://trac.rezo.net/trac/spip-zone/browser/_dev_/top10/stats.html)

Renato