Alexandre Plennevaux ha scritto:
> Just beware if you put too much elements, it clogs the browser and then you
> have to ctrl+alt+Del your way out.
> I just tried with 500 elements. Boom.
> If there were some safe way to threshold the plugin, i would consider it
> perfect.

I know, I have spent much time getting the plugin as fast as possible
but for now it's fast enough :)

To generate a treemap with 500 elements, on my pc it takes about 2.5
seconds.

That said, a threshold is a good idea, but I need to think about how to
implement it. Any ideas?

This feature should in some way truncate the data array and add a new
item with the summary of the truncated data. And when the data are
hierarchical? Do I truncate the deepest level of data?

Ciao
Renato