Hi Victor,

Nice to hear from you. Coincidentally, I found the github repo for one of your
Korean workshops while looking for examples of other translations.  I did not
know that Software Carpentry had been held in Korea! It's very impressive (and
encouraging) that you've managed to translate the full lessons.

As I recall, Raniere Silva, has also got a (Brazilian) Portuguese translation:

github.com/rgaiacs/bc/tree/pt-BR/translations/pt-BR

Unfortunately, it may not be up to date with the English lessons. Maintaining
the lessons is no small task but hopefully David's approach would make it
easier.

Thanks,

Tom Kelly