Hi All,

A reminder that this themed instructor discussion session will take place
tomorrow (Wednesday 7th November) at 15:00 UTC. Join us and contribute to a
discussion of approaches to providing exercises to learners during a workshop.
You can find connection information, a converter for your local time, and a
place to let us know that you plan to attend, at this etherpad:
https://pad.carpentries.org/instructor-discussion
<https://pad.carpentries.org/instructor-discussion>

Thanks,

Toby