Hi Toby,

I don't think I'll make it on time for this discussion. But would just like to
leave a few points about the idea of having the exercises on a document
separately from the course materials:

1) During  delivery it's nice that one can just project the page with exercises
without the distraction of the rest of the materials on the screen.
2) For development it also means that one can change the exercises without
touching the materials,  allowing for trainers to more easily adapt the
exercises depending on the audience, add extra exercises, etc.
3) Perhaps by having all the exercises together in a document could help to see
a "narrative" in the lesson, helping to contextualise what is being learned as
one moves along.

Would be curious to know what others will think about it.
Cheers,
hugo