Apostolos Syropoulos wrote:

> Wait a moment. It was once Martin with toxicity. Now it is me with my
> negativity. Don't you think this is some sort of pattern?

The only pattern I see is that you are dead focused on complaining about what
you want like a child that is fully capable of changing their own clothes but
insists that mommy & daddy do it for him.

> Something like: it is our way or
> the high-way? Finally, if you stand
> arguments and exhange of idead, then simply leave the list!

I have no authority here -- do what you like. But I do tire of your lack of
actual argument or content. The signal to noise ratio in your "exchange of
ideas" is heavily overbalanced with noise. If you were their sole
representative, one could be led to believe that they no longer teach rhetoric
OR manners in Greece.

-Gary