Hello,

I am going to run a usability research on the BlackBerry Curve, for which I
want to video record the device screen for a later detailed analysis.

I got a couple of camcorders, cheap camcorders, to discover that the
resolution they offer is so poor that they are of no value for this
research.

Apart from using a good quality camcorder, do you guys have any other advice
on how to set up a test that requires video recording of a small screen?

I am going to use to cameras, one recording the interaction with the device,
the other recording the user's faces, for later synchronize and see what
part of the interface gives more problems. Any advice on video
synchronization?

Any other comment?

Thanks a lot.

Miguel Gonzalez.