On Nov 16, 2007, at 3:46 PM, Andrei Herasimchuk wrote:

> Anyone want to post an example of a "properly" done persona. I think
> if you did, it would make the problem easier to resolve.

As I wrote here: http://tinyurl.com/2675lg

The quality of a persona shows in how it manifests itself in the way
it influences the design team to make smart decisions.

You can't look at the deliverables and say, "That one's good, but
that one's bad," anymore than you look at a designer and tell, just
by looks, if he has talent or not.

The only way to see a well-crafted persona would be to have the
creators walk through their process with you. That's probably why,
when you look at the final deliverable, you can't tell the thinking
and research that went into it.

Jared

Jared M. Spool
User Interface Engineering
510 Turnpike St., Suite 102, North Andover, MA 01845
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED] p: +1 978 327 5561
http://uie.com  Blog: http://uie.com/brainsparks