Fred Beecher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> (But yeah, $98k as a median is ridiculous... in Minneapolis, $98k will get
> you a UXP manager with 10+ years of UXP experience and maybe a few years
> management experience as well... of course, Minneapolis is not NYC or SF)

I suspect places like Silicon Valley UE salaries may be responsible for skewing
things a bit. There's probably a fairly high ratio of them getting paid better
than the average bear elsewhere.

salary.com has some interesting figures for the "Interface Designers - Web"
family.

desiree

Desiree McCrorey
UI Architect/Web Producer