mediawiki (mediawiki.org). also open source - runs wikipedia.
obviously very scalable.  :-)  I have also used pmwiki, because I
needed password protection, but I ended up happily back with
mediawiki after some issue.

as far as commercial wikis, i have heard good things about jira,
which adobe is apparently using.

here are a gazillion others:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wiki_software

I have plenty of examples, but nothing online at the moment.  I'll
see if I can dig something up that wouldn't be proprietary
information (I think I may be hard pressed to do this, but I'll poke
around).

Michael