From: "Maxim Soloviev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 11:26 PM
Subject: [IxDA Discuss] Form Validation

: Hi,
:
: I'm looking for any advices/articles on form validation.
: I tried to search on gamma.ixda.org, but found nothing there.
:
: 1. What is the preferable placement for error message for particular
control?
: 2. Any guidelines on error message text. Like what is better --
"This
: field is required" or "Please enter your email"?
:
: Any additional information on subject is highly apreciated.
:
: Thank you.
: --
: Maxim Soloviev
: ________________________________________________________________
: *Come to IxDA Interaction08 | Savannah*
: February 8-10, 2008 in Savannah, GA, USA
: Register today: http://interaction08.ixda.org/
:
: Welcome to the Interaction Design Association (IxDA)!
: To post to this list ....... [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: Unsubscribe ................ http://www.ixda.org/unsubscribe
: List Guidelines ............ http://www.ixda.org/guidelines
: This message has been comprehensively scanned for viruses,
: please visit http://www.avg.power.net.uk/ for details.
:
: