On Jan 26, 2008, at 12:05 PM, W Evans wrote:

> *Speaking of mental models etc...*
>
> Check out UIE's virtual seminar:
> Mental Models: Getting Into Your Customer's Head
> http://www.uie.com/events/virtual_seminars/indi_young/

Will,

Thank you for posting this.

To the list, in general: Would y'all like to see an announcement (aka
"plug") for our events on IxDA? I've been resisting posting them only
because I felt it was too "commercial" (and I figured my snarking no-
value-added comments were enough noise). If people wouldn't mind a
single mention of events as they appear on our calendar, I'd be happy
to oblige.

What are your thoughts? (Is there an IxDA List-Priest who wants to
help with policy here?)

Jared

p.s. I promise that none of our event announcements will try to
"define" anything, leaving that to the momentum of the list. I
wouldn't want to steal any thunder.

Jared M. Spool
User Interface Engineering
510 Turnpike St., Suite 102, North Andover, MA 01845
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED] p: +1 978 327 5561
http://uie.com  Blog: http://uie.com/brainsparks