You're absolutely right, Dave. My point was simply to refer the list to the
most recent data available, which shows that gender equality progress is
being made in the broader field of UX (at least at the non-management
level).

As for definitions, since we are still unable to collectively define
"interaction design" on this list, perhaps it would be wise to steer away
from attempting to define "underrepresented". :)

Dmitry