What I worry about is what we saw in boom 1.0, which was a ton of
unqualified people taking on the title, creating a bad reputation, then
returning to cab driving when the crash comes. OTOH, I was one of those
under qualified people in the first wave, so maybe I should be more
generous. hee.

[Shameless plug]

The job postings on jobs.boxesandarrows.com are extremely accurate. Less
of them, but they are all aimed at the right demographic and thus have
high relevancy.

Christina Wodtke
Principal Instigator
415-577-2550