That seems to be the crux of the need, doesn't it?
The right people who at least know how the skills fit together for
particular roles
(or even how roles can be ambiguous and amorphous*) for the sake of
the companies,
appropriate recruiters and most importantly to the craftspeople
seeking and being sought.

Are there recruiters, search engines, job banks, etc. with people who
are specific enough to the industry?

Where do the "IA needed with 10 years Illustrator and J2EE hands-on
experience" posts come from?
Do the UX-related people not have any oversight or even input into
these job postings if it's their HR people making them?

Scott

*triple word score

--
'Life' plus 'significance' = magic. ~ Grant Morrison