Hi Andrei,

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 11:06 AM, Andrei Herasimchuk <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just a quick question: Where are all the interface and software
> designers in Silicon Valley? Has everyone just packed up and left or
> what? I see more job listings, postings and calls for resumes and yet
> there seem to be even fewer people to fill the jobs than ever before.

For what it's worth, the Northwest (Seattle area) is desperate for
information architects, yet most of qualified ones are already employed, are
students learning the discipline, or too senior for the positions in
question.

In terms of interaction/interface designers, there's a big demand for them
here with mobile and casual gaming.  A friend of mine who's an interaction
designer was recently asking me if I knew anyone looking for work.

Yours,
Robert
Principal IA, IGN.com