On Feb 28, 2008, at 9:06 AM, Bill DeRouchey wrote:

> So they thought about how the technology could have bearing on
> someone's daily life, and made a video to show it.

I also wanted to point out that the scenario very purposefully
doesn't focus on the device itself. The phone/watch/etc. remains very
ambiguous in its functionality. Instead, it puts the focus on the
nanotechnology and the qualities it can afford to any device.

> Exploring scenarios through concept videos is just a way to gauge the
> relative values of investments. It IS the design of actual products,
> just not products in the next sales season.

Well said, Bill.

Jack L. Moffett
Interaction Designer
inmedius