I think it's interesting that the video uses "hand-drawn" animation
and a handwriting-style font to humanize the technology. The music is
really touchy-feely and the woman is not in a business setting, but
at an outdoor cafe. They're trying to suggest that this will be the
complete opposite of most people's experience with technology, which
is often frustrating and intrusive.

I'm finding that the main problem with "portable" electronic devices
is the proliferation of batteries chargers and power cords. Do away
with those, and suddenly today's iPod and laptop and cell phone are a
lot closer to this rosy vision of the future.

-- Kim

    Kim Bieler Graphic Design
    www.kbgd.com