> Jason Fried vs. Me!

To have a real debate with Fried that the audience would buy, you'd have to
first substantiate a comparable level of success, else he'd crush you. Can
you do that?

I think 37Signals' notions of "designing for self" are wrong
> despite. Starting with "yourself" has led to what I would call the
> disaster of design known as basecamp.

Basecamp is hardly a disaster of design—it has a higher satisfaction rating
than any app I've ever heard about. Maybe you're just more comfortable with
something else.

-r-