I'm no expert on this, totally hope to avoid a semantic debate and I don't
fancy the term either- but IMO it has a well understood connotation of being
large scale, large budget- you were right in a warped way. More importantly-
having the need to work with existing systems.

--
-Vishal
http://www.vishaliyer.com