Collaboration and communication is definitely a major aspect and there are
bound to be redundancies & waste in a large project with 100+ people across
half a dozen time zones. Some of it is probably needed, especially at
mission critical stages. But if a tool can help manage all this, that would
be sweet.

--
-Vishal
http://www.vishaliyer.com