this stuff isn't as easy as it seems so kudos to anyone who gives it a shot
- especially when time or testing aren't at your disposal!

not everyone works with Hulu's resources and budgets.

anyway, everything seems to be there. i personally would have liked to see
related videos and ratings integrated into the player and some of the
social/virtual feature icons a bit larger.

i do find it a bit odd that the email video function requires registration,
however.

below is a link to the heavy.com player, which is based off one that my team
designed back in early '06. it's far from the best kid on the block but most
of the options are clear and accessible, it lets you email friends w/o
registration, related videos are accessed within the player, you can rate
the video and it gives users the choice regarding having their videos
autoplay or have viewers initiate the playback.

http://flyingyogi.com/about/cd.html