We didn't have slides. Instead the presentation served as a seed for
audience discussion (we try to encourage audience participation, hence all
the interesting metaphors).

As far as I understand, Project Manager analogous to Producer. Key Grip? I
wonder myself...

Another good book on film, which is relevant to user experience design, is
Jon Boorstin's "The Hollywood Eye. What makes movies work."

Do come to our next meetup on May 14th :) -- it will be as exciting. Simon
Hill of SpireMedia will cover user experience research and how it translates
into online experience.

--
Oleh Kovalchuke
Interaction Design is design of time