Question for Axure users:

Is there a way to print out user flows from the prototype output without it
messing up?  Here's an example of how it turns out:

http://stang99.w1.com/ixd/img/axure_printout.gif

I'm not sure if this is the correct use of Axure, but I like to create flows
and link the objects to various wireframes.  I could use specifications but you
lose the interactivity between the flow and wireframe.  Note: I'm not trying to
make this into a prototype, but I want to allow folks like dev to swap back and
forth between the flow and wireframes.  From there they can just print out
specific pages.

Thanks,

Eugene