I've had issues with the same problem.  Axure exports the HTML based
flowchart with the wireframes which your partners/clients open in their
browser.
Printing from that browser window or even from Axure would produce exactly
what you show in the image.  Messy black boxes.

However, now that I am running Axure RP Pro 5.0 Beta, that problem no longer
occurs
Perhaps they fixed it with this new version?