On 4/24/08, Eugene Kim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Question for Axure users:
>
> Is there a way to print out user flows from the prototype output without it
> messing up?  Here's an example of how it turns out:

Eugene,

Open the flow page in Axure, then go to the Wireframe menu and select
"Export to Image."

There are a lot of fun goodies hidden in that menu.

http://stang99.w1.com/ixd/img/axure_printout.gif

That's really, really odd. I've never seen that.

I'm not sure if this is the correct use of Axure, but I like to create flows
> and link the objects to various wireframes.  I could use specifications but
> you lose the interactivity between the flow and wireframe.  Note: I'm not
> trying to make this into a prototype, but I want to allow folks like dev to
> swap back and forth between the flow and wireframes.  From there they can
> just print out specific pages.

You can do this same sort of thing in Visio, and make an interactive PDF.
You may want to investigate that option. Here's a B&A article that talks
about this subject:

http://boxesandarrows.com/view/pdf-prototypes

Enjoy,
F.