We are a design and usability staffing company redesigning our website.
While we have come closer to the layout for our website's home page we are
having a debate on the colors to use on the home page. Since our target
audience would be designers and usability people would you like to suggest
what colors would be appealing to you. I can also send you the
sample/prototype of home page individually if you would like me to and give
some suggestions.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

Harvinder Singh