Hi -- new guy here. I was referred to this thread as someone who also
was interested in the topic of software in films, Iron Man
specifically. I did look into who worked on Iron Man a bit, but this
is as far as I got: http://www.thefront.com/film.php?view=75

As part of researching that, I collected some links to other vfx
companies producing this sort of work. Some reels (including the
Minority Report stuff) can be found from here:
http://del.icio.us/endquote/screengraphics

I find this stuff fascinating, and while it's true that most of the
interfaces presented are pretty unusable and impractical in the real
world, they can be useful jumping-off points for new design ideas.