To respond further to this:
>Of course, standing all day can be exhausting, but it's something to
>think about...I guess an user interface that allows a stand-up
>position, and that allows us to make wide movements would be better.

I just saw Iron Man, again, and noticed that he's actually using a
stylus/laser pointer type of tool to move the objects from surface to
surface. With something like that, you wouldn't have to wave your arms
around much. Also, you're not hunting for your mouse pointer across
six or seven huge monitors. It reminds me of the "pen" for a Wacom
tablet.

Other than that, re-watching just made me want to have a copy of
Jarvis on my computer. I really like this movie. It's probably the
best comic book movie I've seen in years.