From: Oleh Kovalchuke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 3:56 PM
To: Susie Robson
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [IxDA Discuss] Terminology issues

This is an opinionated suggestion.

1. Use three column format:
    Label | Input fields in local language | Input fields in English
or, better yet, use two column format with labels in local language and in
English on top of the respective fields.

2. Set tab order to tab through all the local language fields first, then
through the English fields.

--
Oleh Kovalchuke
Interaction Design is design of time