On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 2:46 PM, David Malouf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't know if the quality of the twitter group is going to be high or low,
> but it is happening and I wonder if people might want to see what is
> happening on it.
>
> Anyone can see what is posted to the group here: http://twitter.com/ixda
> But I also wonder if we want to somehow incorporate this into the main
> ixda.org site.
> there is the concept of a Twitter badge that can be embedded into any web
> page.

A FriendFeed widget might be the way to go:

1) Setup a FriendFeed account
2) Add any IxDA related feed to that
3) Place a FriendFeed widget on the IxDA site

The FriendFeed approach has the advantage that, later on, more
services can be incorporated, thus appearing in the feed.

I'm happy to do this if people think it's a good idea.

We can always try it and get rid of it if should the benefits not
outweigh the visual noise.

--

Regards,
Danny Hope