Another reason is to map to templates or other design conventions, i.e.
all of section 1.x should have the blue header, or all x.0 pages use the
"Gallery" template.  It also helps you quickly map a wireframe page back
into the site map.

Dante Murphy | Director of User Experience| D I G I T A S  H E A L T H
229 South 18th Street | Rittenhouse Square | Philadelphia, PA 19103 |
USA
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.digitashealth.com