Your equation, taken as a heuristic, is quite good and illustrates
that usability (or user experience) is multi-dimensional.  This
heuristic equation will have different terms for different categories
of product, but it makes the point that we should be more specific
when we speak of "the usability of the product".

There is an equation called "Baker's Equation" that is somewhat
similar, but focused on the liklihood of success of assistive
technologies.

S = M/(P+C+L+T)
Where

S = Liklihood of success
M = disabled person's motivation to complete a task
P = the physical effort required to complete a task
C = the cognitive effort required to complete a task
L = the linguistic effort required to complete a task
T = The amount of time required to activate and control a device.

Chauncey