Hi Adam,

I'm in a very similar situation as you concerning geographically
limits in terms of educational institutions. Taking a master degree
in art and technology offered me the opportunity to take some time to
create unique solutions. Product differentiation is paramount in the
interaction fields. On taking a reseach program you will your own
guide, so you can study what you think is important.

Regards
Marilia Bergamo