On Jun 22, 2008, at 10:52 PM, Steve Baty wrote:

Your course outline seems to me to provide for the latter pretty well, whilst allowing for the former if someone sees their niche and quits after 2 or 3 years to pursue it.

The most important thing for an IxD is to actually start doing IxD. Learn the basics, which I think Dan has laid out a pretty good program for, get the foundations down, and then hit the street and start doing.

We are thinkers, but we get paid to do.

Cheers!

Todd Zaki Warfel
President, Design Researcher
Messagefirst | Designing Information. Beautifully.
Contact Info
Voice:  (215) 825-7423
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]