I absolutely agree with Mark. To do any less would be teaching
interface design with a trade school mentality. You could do it, but
for _interaction design_ survey courses in history, literature, art,
philosophy, political science, anthropology, sociology, psychology
and ethics should be considered vital. Plus it doesn't hurt to have
a passing acquaintance with science, math and engineering.

Wow, this is starting to seem like a really hard sell to undecided
college freshmen...

// jeff