Hmm … I'm not quite sure I understood your point about hitting hitting zero
nine times to enter "0900". If there are two fields/drop-downs, you press
tab to enter the field, press "9" (and the field knows that must mean "09"
as the first number can't exceed 2), and tab past the minute field, onto the
next field.
As Steven points out, *one* text field with a bit of logic added to it could
interpret various numerical inputs and reformat them into proper 24-hour
notation.

- Fredrik

[EMAIL PROTECTED]